Do you believe I am horse crazy, or just crazy?

Sunday, January 9, 2011

9 JAN 11: Hell Week Ends

If anyone thought that working in a strip bar was fun, they were wrong...

Our poor day bartender got her foot crushed by an unruly customer so for the next month the bar needed to find people to take over for her. I wasn't exactly doing anything important with my last week of vacation so I volunteered to take over for my last week. I figured it'd be easy extra money... Until I got the biggest migraine ever the night after the last day of work. And sadly, it's not even over. I have to go back into the bar today to clean it after a night of retards coming in to get smashed and watch titties bounce on stage. Then, after vacuuming and mopping, I get to teach a private pole dancing lesson to an apparently very shy girl. Oh this should be fun!
The worst part of this was that though I did not have to work on the Monday, I spent the morning of that day puking and hoping that I would be able to go to work the next day. So a wonderful beginning and a wonderful finish to a boring, dry, wasyed week. But atleast I got paid for it.

The part that really sucks though is it's hard to keep to my resolution of not eating after 8pm unless at work when I wasn't getting home in time to make something to eat and actually eat it before 8. And of course, it took up precious riding time. Yay...

Wish me luck for next week,
Lady S.

No comments:

Post a Comment