Do you believe I am horse crazy, or just crazy?

Monday, December 13, 2010

13 DEC 10: And they're outta there!

Finally... semester is finished!

It always feels so good to complete something. I'm glad that it didn't take all that long because I just did not have the patience, not that I didn't make sure to take the time. Of course only taking a quarter of the time to do it in says a lot about the only patience I had for this exam! But now that it is complete, all I have to do is sit back and relax into the Christmas time atmosphere. And I'm not necessarily looking forward to it. I have decided to play nice with my father and go to his house for dinner on the big day. Atleast I can drive away in my own truck if I don't want to stay. Though it would be easier if my stepmother wasn't such a brain dead bimbo and would just give me a damn time to show up. I have the address so I can find their new house they had to get for their three sports cars. I just don't know if I can find the peace of mind to let everything go and attempt to play nice without having to get up and leave halfway through dinner. I will put on a smile but I will not partake in any agravating conversation they bring up... as per usual. Something to know about my father's side of the family is that they are highly political. Too bad none of them are in agreement about which government. My aunt and uncle work for the government as civil servants (she's an overpaid, glorified secretary and he's a tree counter) and they are on the side of the Liberals. My grandfather and my father are highly Conservative so long as it serves their purposes. My stepmother doesn't know enough about things to have an educated opinion and my grandmother wishes they would all shut up. My brother tends to go for the chaos theory or he's simply paranoid about anything government and I haven't been able to see my cousin Katie in a long time so I'm not sure of her opinions. Of course, I'm military, therefore I have no opinion legally, though honestly I would prefer to not talk about it at all and maybe have discussions about things that are more appealing.

Cross your fingers that there are no deaths in the family courtesy of government training.

Prayin' for ya,
Lady S.

No comments:

Post a Comment